Sunday, October 18, 2015

Ghost Puke

Shifting gears into silly for a bit, this story is a lesson on how to not let your curiosity get the better of you.

After leaving the campus cafeteria with half a sandwich left, I was on my way back to the gazebo where my friends and I spent most of our days during the college semesters. As I approach, I see a few of them gathered around a computer and laughing hysterically. Excellent, I thought, some comedy to liven up my spirits after a rough morning. With that assumption in mind, i took a huge bite of my sandwich and proceeded to approach the group to see what the laughter was all about.
Surely, it has to be something extremely hilarious. I better swallow my sandwich so I don't spit it out while laughing.
"What's so funny guys?" I asked.
"Nothing," replied Ace.
"Come on! What's so funny?
"Well..."


Oh...
What the...what are they doing with...oh, no!


Perhaps I shouldn't have asked. Let's just say it was a video involving a cup and two participants who proceeded to gross me out in the most horrible way possible. And in a flash, I went from composed to looking like I was going to puke a week's worth of food. A friend of mine from across the gazebo noticed and suggested I head to the bathroom, and rightfully so. So I ran there so quick that Barry Allen would have been proud of my speedy retreat.
My friend followed me into the bathroom to make sure that not only I was alright, but to see what would end up being called "The Ghost Puke." To this day, he swears by this story. According to him, once I reached the stall, I puked with such force that apparently my feet were not on the ground. Clearly, it's as if a ghost had puked in the stall since he didn't see my feet. So how was it? Am I able to levitate? Can I attach myself to walls or something? Am I a parkour master who pukes with style? Well, none of the above. I think it might have been all in his head.
And yet, he swears by this.
Let this be a lesson to all of you who get overtaken by curiosity at any given time. Proceed with caution, otherwise you may end up walking into a gross trap that will make you lose your lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment